Evenflo, Delta, Summer Infant and Graco are recalling baby sleeper/lounge furniture due to risk of suffocation.
UPDATE: On February 20, 2020, Kolcraft added their inclined sleeper accessory to the recalls.
- SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper (model 91394) sold from March 2017 through December 2019. CPSC Details
- Pillo Portable Napper (model 12132125) sold from May 2017 through January 2020. CPSC Details
- Delta Inclined Deluxe Sleeper (models 27404-2255, 27404-437, 27404-758, and 27404-942) sold from January 2017 though December 2018 using names Beautyrest Beginnings Inclined Sleeper Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper, Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1, and Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1. CPSC Details
- Little Lounger Rocking Seat (models 1872034, 1875063, 1875102, 1877160, 1882081, 1896313, 1908957, 1914283, 2047734, and 1922809) sold from 2013 through 2018. CPSC Details
- Kolcraft Inclined Sleeper Accessory, included with Cuddle ‘n Care and Preferred Position (models KB061 and KB063) sold from March 2011 through December 2017. CPSC Details
Consumers should stop using the product immediately and contact the manufacturer for a refund.