Welcome to the official web-site of Stover Mill Community Association.
- Warminster Township Electronics Recycling Event - In cooperation with PAR Recycle Works, Warminster Township is holding a public event for disposal of Electronics. This electronics recycling event will allow proper handling of CRT-based televisions and monitors, computer systems, cell phones, plus all accessories for these devices, as well as home entertainment components. The event is scheduled for 9:00 AM to 1:00 [...]
- Bulk Items Limited Use Restriction - You must be logged in to view this entry. This content is restricted to Stover Mill Members.
- Warwick Township Police Requires Solicitation Permit - Warwick Township established a local ordinance that requires door-to-door solicitors to obtain and display a permit during solicitation activities. This solicitation permit is a per solicitor permit, containing their picture and name as well as an expiration date. Fines for violating the solicitation ordinance start at $375 plus costs.
- Cut the Junk - Junk mail keeps filling our mailboxes, only to be destined to the recycling bin. There are some options to stop or limit this junk mail. Several bulk-mail providers offer a way out, simply by registering your presence at their web-site. Direct Mail - Mass market mailer for many catalogs and other mail-based advertisers. DMAchoice - [...]
- Chainsaws Recalled by Harbor Freight - Harbor Freight Tools is recalling 14-inch electric chainsaws (Item #67255 and #61592), branded as Portland, One Stop Gardens, and Chicago Electric, due to a possible malfunction of the power switch that may allow the chainsaw to continue operating after being switched to the "Off" position. The chainsaws included in this recall were sold by Harbor [...]
- Kidde Recalls Dual Sensor Smoke Alarms - Kidde is recalling a two models (PI2010 and PI9010) of dual sensor smoke detectors due to a temporary cap left installed during manufacturing which may prevent one of the sensors from functioning. The units impacted by this recall were sold at Home Depot, Walmart and other retailers from September 2016 through January 2018. Consumers are [...]
- VTech Recalls Baby Products - VTech Electronics has announced that it is recalling two of its baby products, sold through Kmart, Walmart and online through Amazon and Zulily, as well as a few other retailers. Lights & Lullabies Travel Mobile The recalled mobiles are pink (model 80-503050) and blue (model 80-503000) - model numbers are printed on the battery cover. [...]
- HP Laptop Battery Recall - Hewlett-Packard is recalling lithium-ion batteries for select models of notebooks and mobile workstations due to an over-heating condition which may result is injury or fire. The affected batteries were shipped with specific Probook, Envy, Pavilion and other models from December 2015 through December 2017. Visit HP's website for affected models and remedy options for this [...]
- Honda Recall of Portable Generators - Honda is recalling their EB2800i and EG2800i models of portable gasoline generators, due to a fire and burn hazard. The units being recalled were sold by Honda equipment dealers and Home Depot from September 2016 through November 2017. Visit Honda's web-site for more information on this recall. If your generator is included in this recall, [...]